Our Home Perimeter Pest Control Treatment:
- Keeps unwanted pests from entering your home.
- Controls problem pests in just seconds.
- Takes place outdoors.
- Has no bothersome odor.
- Is safe for soil, flowers, lawns and bushes.
- Is convenient — you don’t have to be present during applications.
- Gets automatically scheduled — and making payments is safe, easy and convenient for you.
We can help prevent, protect and control insects from entering your home, with our new and popular service, the Home Perimeter Pest Control Treatment. It gets rid of troublesome pests fast, and you won’t see a trace of them for a long time after the treatment. That’s because we use highly effective pest control products designed to eliminate many different pests in just minutes. And there’s never a bothersome odor for you, your family, or your pets.
You, Iike many homeowners, may be unsure of what a home perimeter pest treatment involves. Quite simply, think of the perimeter treatment our company provides as a life preserver for your home.
3 Easy Steps to a Pest – Free Home
Protecting your home from pests with our perimeter control plan couldn’t be easier. It consists of three simple steps:
Step 1: Inspection
Step 2: Analysis and estimate
Step 3: The treatment!
Because the exterior of your home is treated, there’s no waiting around for a technician to come by to put the perimeter pest control plan into action.
Simmons pest services
Easy on You, Tough on Pests
Our Perimeter Protection Program consists of four treatments. They start in early spring and take place once every 6-8 weeks for ongoing control.
- Technicians apply a 10-foot wide barrier around the perimeter of your home and directly on the foundation up to 5 feet.
- Special attention to cracks or small openings is given during the house foundation treatment.
- Ground cover, mulched areas, and low growing foliage around the foundation are given attention as they may harbor pests.
- Each outside door threshold is treated to stop insect entry.
- Technicians spray around and under wooden decks for spiders and insects when adequate space is available.
- Foundation vents and windows are common entry points for insect intruders, so they are carefully inspected and treated.
After treatment, the technician will leave behind a notice letting you know that it’s been completed, If you have any questions or concerns that you want to discuss with the technician, simply call us at (908) 757-3295 or contact us.
What could be more hassle free? We believe this is the easiest, yet toughest treatment to prevent pests from invading your home.
Spring Barrier Application: Initial treatment to help prevent ants, pillbugs and other early pests from entering your home after spring rains.
Early Summer Barrier Application: Targets fleas, ticks, ground beetles, ants and other summer pests from gaining entry.
Mid Summer Barrier Application: Targets ants and in the surrounding soil, spiders, crickets, silverfish, beetles and a number of insects that mature during midsummer.
Late Summer/Mid-Fall Application: Controls many insects. This treatment also helps reduce and eliminate the number of insects and other pests from entering before cold weather begins, such as boxelder bugs, millipedes and spiders.
Pests controlled by Perimeter Pest Treatments include:
- Boxelder Bugs
- Chinch Bugs
- Clover Mites
- Crickets and Grasshoppers
- Pillbugs and Sowbugs
- Spider mites
Please note that our Home Perimeter Pest Control Treatment prevents general pests from entering your home, but it does not control Termites. For more on Termite Control, please view Termite Solutions.